Section 3.1 Objectives
- To understand the abstract data types stack, queue, deque, and list.
- To be able to implement the stack, queue, and deque ADTs using Java
- To understand the performance of the implementations of basic linear data structures.
- To understand prefix, infix, and postfix expression formats.
- To use stacks to evaluate postfix expressions.
- To use stacks to convert expressions from infix to postfix.
- To use queues for basic timing simulations.
- To be able to recognize problem properties where stacks, queues, and deques are appropriate data structures.
- To be able to implement the abstract data type list as a linked list using the node and reference pattern.
- To be able to compare the performance of our linked list implementation with Java’s list implementation.
You have attempted of activities on this page.