Section 5.6 Glossary
- A process that is repeatable and predictable.
- A place where you can go to get detailed information about aspects of your programming language.
- A file containing Python definitions and statements intended for use in other Python programs. The contents of a module are made available to the other program by using the import statement.
- pseudo-random number
- A number that is not genuinely random but is instead created algorithmically.
- random number
- A number that is generated in such a way as to exhibit statistical randomness.
- random number generator
- A function that will provide you with random numbers, usually between 0 and 1.
- standard library
- A collection of modules that are part of the normal installation of Python.
You have attempted of activities on this page.