- Generally in a metric space it is a way of determining the fractal dimension.
- Critical Phenomena
- When at or near a critical point, a wide variety of systems display a common set of behaviors and characteristics.
- Fractal Geometry
- Patterns formed by fractals.
- A process in which a fluid flows through a semi-porous material.
- Phase Change
- Rapid change in the behavior near the critical value.
- Random Walk
- It is a process that consists of a series of changes that have random characteristics.
- The combining of substances by the natural movement of their particles.
- Percolation Model
- A model used to represent percolation that can be abstracted to be use for epidemic modeling, networks of electrical resistors, and other systems that are not directly percolation.
You have attempted of activities on this page