Q-1: Drag the word on the left to its corresponding definition
Review classes and their properties.
- Step-by-step list of instructions for solving a problem.
- Function represented as a number being raised to a power that increases.
- Function that grows in a one to one relationship with its input.
- Functions that are the inverse of exponential functions.
- Order of Magnitude
- a function describing an algorithm's steps as the size of the problem increases.
- Average Case
- When an algorithm performs between its worst and best case given a certain data set or circumstance.
- Worst Case
- When an algorithm performs especially poorly given a certain data set or circumstance.
- Function describing a relationship who's highest order is a number squared.
- Best Case
- When an algorithm performs especially good given a certain data set or circumstance.
- Big-O Notation
- Another term for order of magnitude.
- Brute Force
- Technique that tries to exhaust all possibilities of a problem.
- Dynamic Size
- Able to change size automatically.
You have attempted of activities on this page