- Prisoner's Dilemma
- A paradox in decision analysis wherein two people act in their self-interest.
- Problem of Altruism
- The tendency of many animals to help other animals even when it is not to their advantage. It is in conflict with natural selection.
- Tit for Tat
- The Prisoner’s Dilemma strategy where you always cooperate in the first round and copy what the opponent did in the precious round.
- Even if it is to their own detriment many animials have the tendency to help other animals.
- The PD strategy trait that has them cooperate as often as they defect in subsequent rounds after cooperating in the first round.
- Fighting back against an opponent that defected a round before.
- The trait that made sure a PD strategy was not to vindictive.
- The trait that says that a high score is not the highest priority, rather a good score against a variety of opponents.
You have attempted of activities on this page