- Complexity Science
- Concerned With dynamic, unpredictable, and multi-dimensional complex systems consisting of a collection of interconnected relationships and parts characterized by its non-linearity.
- Spontaneous Synchronization
- The effect wherein a population of oscillating units with diverse natural frequencies and weak interactions with one another evolves to spontaneously exhibit collective oscillations at a common frequency.
- Agent-Base Models
- It is a model used for simulating actions and interactions between autonomous agents to assess their effects on the system as a whole.
- Claims that are presented as scientific and factual but are incompatible with the scientific method.
- Classical Models
- Law-based models proven by mathematical derivation.
- According to this view, all events are inevitable and are caused by prior events.
- It may be analyzed statistically but may not be predicted precisely due to a random pattern or probability distribution.
You have attempted of activities on this page