By default search will return documents with any of your terms.
- To search for documents with all of your terms use + to get get multiple AND choice search for +multiple +choice
- to search and exclude pages with a particular word use - +multiple -choice means must include multiple and must not include choice.
- To search the title only of the page title:subgroups
- To make one term more important you can boost it with ^ so multiple^10 choice would look for multiple OR choice and give a much higher score to those that contain multiple
- To do a fuzzy search subgroups~2 would match words with an edit distance of 2 from subgroups. This is useful if you are not sure of the spelling.